Best movies on hulu: There are many great movies available on Hulu. Here are a few highly rated ones that you may enjoy:
30 best movies on hulu:
- “Moonlight” (2016) – a moving and powerful coming-of-age story that explores themes of identity, love, and family.
- “The Handmaiden” (2016) – a stylish and twisty thriller set in 1930s Korea, inspired by the novel “Fingersmith” by Sarah Waters.
- “Get Out” (2017) – a horror-comedy that tackles themes of racism and social justice with wit and intelligence.
- “Mad Max: Fury Road” (2015) – a thrilling and visually stunning action film set in a post-apocalyptic world.
- “The Big Short” (2015) – a smart and entertaining financial drama about the housing market crash of 2007.
- “Lady Bird” (2017) – a coming-of-age story about a high school senior navigating relationships and her own identity.
- “The Florida Project” (2017) – a poignant and beautifully shot drama about a young girl growing up in poverty near Disney World.
- “Manchester by the Sea” (2016) – a deeply emotional and powerful drama about grief, loss, and family.
- “The Social Network” (2010) – a captivating and well-acted drama about the creation of Facebook and the rise of its co-founder, Mark Zuckerberg.
- “Moonrise Kingdom” (2012) – a charming and whimsical romantic comedy about two young lovers who run away together.
- “The Shape of Water” (2017) – a beautifully crafted and imaginative romantic fantasy set in the Cold War era.
- “The Trip to Spain” (2017) – a hilarious and insightful comedy about two friends who embark on a culinary tour of Spain.
- “The Grand Budapest Hotel” (2014) – a visually stunning and absurdist comedy set in a luxurious European hotel in the 1930s.
- “The Other Side of the Wind” (2018) – a highly anticipated and controversial posthumous release from legendary filmmaker Orson Welles.
- “Kubo and the Two Strings” (2016) – a beautifully animated and poignant adventure about a young boy who embarks on a quest to find his father’s magical armor.
- “The Devil Wears Prada” (2006) – a sharp and entertaining comedy about a young woman starting her career in the fashion industry.
- “The Big Lebowski” (1998) – a classic and beloved comedy about a slacker who gets caught up in a case of mistaken identity.
- “Inception” (2010) – a mind-bending and visually stunning action thriller about a team of thieves who enter people’s dreams to steal their secrets.
- “Black Swan” (2010) – a psychological thriller about a ballerina’s descent into madness as she prepares for a role in “Swan Lake.”
- “There Will Be Blood” (2007) – a powerful and intense drama about an oil prospector in the early 20th century.
- “The Shawshank Redemption” (1994) – a classic and beloved drama about friendship and hope in a prison setting.
- “The Wizard of Oz” (1939) – a timeless and beloved musical fantasy about a young girl’s journey through a magical land.
- “Citizen Kane” (1941) – a classic and highly influential film about the life and legacy of a newspaper magnate.
- “The Godfather” (1972) – a classic and highly regarded crime drama about the inner workings of a powerful Mafia family.
- “The Godfather Part II” (1974) – the sequel to “The Godfather,” continuing the story of the Corleone family.
- “Pulp Fiction” (1994) – a classic and influential film that tells interconnected stories set in the criminal underworld.
- “The Silence of the Lambs” (1991) – a suspenseful and highly regarded thriller about an FBI agent hunting a serial killer with the help of a brilliant but eccentric psychologist.
- “12 Angry Men” (1957) – a classic and highly regarded drama about a jury’s deliberation in a murder trial.
- “Gone with the Wind” (1939) – a classic and highly regarded romantic epic set in the American South during the Civil War and Reconstruction.
- “The Philadelphia Story” (1940) – a classic and highly regarded romantic comedy about a socialite whose plans for a second marriage are complicated by the arrival of her ex-husband and an attractive journalist.
What is hulu?
Hulu is a streaming service that offers access to a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and original content. It is available in the United States, Canada, and Japan. Hulu offers both free and paid subscription options. The free version includes a limited selection of content and includes ads, while the paid subscription (called Hulu + Live TV) offers a larger selection of content, including live TV, and does not include ads.
Hulu + Live TV also includes access to Hulu’s full library of on-demand content, as well as a number of other features such as the ability to stream on multiple devices at the same time and the ability to create up to six user profiles. In addition to its own original content, Hulu also offers a wide variety of TV shows and movies from other studios and networks, including many popular and highly rated titles.