IRCTC Train Tatkal Ticket Reservation: This is how you book IRCTC tatkal train tickets on the IRCTC website, app, and Paytm app.
IRCTC How to Book Tatkal Ticket Booking: Indian Railways’ tatkal train tickets are available through the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation’s (IRCTC) website app or third-party apps such as Paytm. Before booking your tatkal ticket, you should be aware of these things.
Booking tatkal tickets must be done at least 24 hours before the travel date. For example, people wishing to travel on April 1st must log on on March 31st to book their tickets. Tatkal ticket bookings open at 10 a.m. for AC class, while non-AC class tickets can be booked at 11 a.m.
For tatkal tickets, the introductory fare rate for the second class is 10% and 30%, respectively. The minimum and maximum distances covered by the train on the journey are also included in the ticket price.
Here’s how to book IRCTC Tatkal train tickets on the IRCTC website
* It is a good idea to log in to the IRCTC website five to ten minutes before tatkal opens.
* A PNR for Tatkal can only be used to book up to four passengers
* Enter the destination, origin, and date to Book.
* Next, click Submit.
* Select quota as ‘Tatkal.’
* Click on “Book Now” to book your train of choice.
* Next, users will be asked to enter details such as name, gender, seat preference, etc.
* Check the box ‘Book only if confirmed berths are allotted.
* Enter Captcha on the screen
* Next, choose a payment method and pay for your Tatkal ticket.
* Users will not receive a refund if they cancel Tatkal tickets that have been confirmed.
Here’s how to book IRCTC Tatkal train tickets on IRCTC App:
* Register to IRCTC account a minimum of 15 minutes before Tatkal ticket booking opens
* Select the boarding station, destination station, and travel date. Click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
* Next, select quota as ‘Tatkal.’
* Click on “Book Now” and then choose a train.
* Enter the necessary details, such as name, gender, seat preference, and mobile number.
* Enter the captcha code.
* You can choose from Jio Money or Airtel Money, as well as Ola Money and Mobikwik e-wallets to pay for payments.
* Users can only have six banks linked to the IRCTC electronic wallet.
Here’s how to book IRCTC Tatkal train tickets on Paytm App:
* Login to your Paytm account and click on the “Trains” option.
* Confirm the travel destination, train number, and train name, as well as the number of passengers.
* Click on the “Book” button and select the quota you wish to use as “Tatkal.”
* The user will require passenger details.
* Next, choose the preferred berth
* Pay for Tatkal tickets with a Paytm wallet, internet banking, credit card, or debit card at the payment gate
It is advisable to have your photo identification cards with you to speed up the booking process. You can use your passport, Aadhaar card, voter identification, driving license, Pan card, and many other cards.