You heard it correctly. The Amazing Race Season 34 Episode1 is now available to stream. Amazing Race fans are getting their beloved show back more often, with Season 34 airing only days after the 33rd season was over. Fans cannot watch the drama on CBS alone if it occurs. The reality competition program aired its first episode in 2001. Contestants still sign up to compete for $1 million prizes twenty years later.
The Amazing Race will return in 2022. It promises an exciting adventure with new countries, unexpected twists and a lack thereof. We have all the information you need about The Amazing Race Season 34. This includes who is racing around the globe and where they will go. Each competitor is given clues to help them navigate foreign countries and complete mentally and physically demanding tasks. They could be eliminated if they arrive at the end of their leg. If they persevere, the final team will be awarded the seven-figure sum. This is The Amazing Race Season 34 Episode 1. It includes its release date and plot. You can also stream the guide here.
The Amazing Race Season 34 Episode1 Release Date
The Amazing Race Season 34 Episode1 will premiere on Wednesday, September 21st, at 10 p.m. ET. Phil Keoghan returns as host of The Amazing Race season 34. New Zealand-born host Phil Keoghan has been hosting the show since its inception. He also serves as executive producer.
The Amazing Race: What to Watch
Each Wednesday, CBS will broadcast new episodes of The Amazing Race season 34. Paramount Plus will make the episodes available for download on the following day. You can view previous seasons on Hulu Prime Video, Paramount Plus or Vudu.
Amazing Race Season 34 Teams
- Nina Duong (Director of Business Development) and Aastha Lel (VP Operations) were both engaged in Marina Del Ray (California).
- Birmingham, Alabama: Childhood sweethearts Abby Garrett (Data Scientist) and Will Freeman (Accountant).
- Los Angeles, Calif.: Ballroom dancers Aubrey Ares (Dance Studio Owner) and David Hernandez(Helicopter Mechanic).
- Los Angeles-based reality couple Derek Xiao (Product Manager) and Claire Rehfuss(AI Engineer).
- Long-lost twins Molly Sinert and Emily Bushnell are from Ardmore, Pa.
The Amazing Race Season 34
- Lumumba Roberts and Glenda (Insurance underwriters) are newlyweds in Norcross, Georgia.
- Michelle Burgos and Luis Colon were married in Miami, Florida.
- Sharik Atkinson (Masters’s Student) and Linton [Assistant Principal] are father and daughter, both from Brooklyn, New York.
- Marcus Craig (Army Tank Commander) is a brother to Michael Craig (Air Force Fighter Pilot), who is from Richmond Hill, Georgia and Alamogordo (New Mexico).
- Quinton Peron (Choreographer) and Mattie Lynch (Dance Coach) were former Rams cheerleaders from Pasadena (California) and Vista (California).
- Rex Ryan (ESPN Analyst) and Tim Mann (Probation Officer) are golf friends from Brentwood, Tennessee.
- Rich Kuo (Life Coach) and Dom Jones (Gym Owner) are Huntington Beach-based motivational speakers.
Which countries are racers visiting in the future?
The race will be started outside the United States by teams from Amazing Race Season 34. The twelve pairs will fly on the Titan Airways Boeing757 charter plane, used in season 33 of Amazing Race. The competitors will also assemble at Munich’s starting line.
After running around Germany, the remaining teams will travel to Austria, Italy, France, Spain and Iceland. The Amazing Race will feature a leg in Jordan, the first in its history. It will also include a visit to Petra, the ancient city. For the finale, the final three pairs will travel together to Nashville. Season 34 will not feature a single twist. If a team finishes last in the race, it will be automatically eliminated. Speed bumps will not be used to stop contestants from being eliminated.
Recap of The Amazing Race Season 33 Finale
The Amazing Race Season 33 winners were announced in seven countries, 17 cities and one pandemic. Ryan and Dusty, best friends, led the race early on, but Penn and Kim, married YouTubers, stepped up and won three legs in succession. Raquel and Cayla had been gaining momentum heading into Wednesday’s finale. The flight attendants won their first season win despite making some mistakes.