Wordle 388 July 12 HINTS: The latest Wordle puzzle may cause some problems for fans. Express Online has a variety of clues and hints that will help.
Wordle 388 for July 12, you’ve certainly come to the right place. Although today’s teaser may not be the most difficult Wordle puzzle, it has received much attention on social media. Express Online has three clues that are spoiler-free for Wordle 388. For the most recent Wordle hints for July 12, scroll down to the bottom. Good luck.
Wordle is probably something you already know, but if not, this quick refresher will help.
Six players have six chances to guess a five-letter word by elimination. Each guess will result in the letter tiles appearing in one of three colors. The letter will not appear in your guess if the tile becomes grey.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guess is in the word. However, the position of the letter may not be correct. If the tile turns green, the letter is in its proper place, and the word is being spoken.
The app tracks your stats, including your correct answers and winning streak. You will have to wait until the following day to receive a new Wordle if you don’t solve the puzzle.
Continue reading for Wordle tips and then three clues for Wordle 388, which will be held on July 12, 2013.
Wordle 388 July 12 HINTS
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
* Do not use the same letter twice for your opening guess.
* Use a few vowels in your first guess.
* Do not use letters like ‘X’ or ‘Z’ until you know the answer.
* “RAISE” is an excellent word, to begin with, and “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
* See below for Express Online’s daily hints
Wordle 388 clues and hints for July 12…
1. Wordle 388 begins with the letter N.
2. Wordle 388 only contains one vowel.
3. Hello darkness, my old friend.